Thursday 9 April 2015

Casual Mondays.....Even On A Thursday


Monday- It can be the worst. I have decided to embrace my Monday's by keeping them casual. It's a day that no one really loves. Let's push causal Mondays together!! Leave your hair down so if you need to do the occasional head-bang, it will be so worth your while. Coloured denim is holding on to its last season. Let's make it count by wearing it casual. I love love soft Pink paired with a grey T. So Perfect. For Casual Monday your new spring Chuck's would be a super cute alternative. However, it's Thursday, and this babe in a silver pump is way appropriate for end of week attire. My casual Mondays have been working for me. With my cas out fit I always try a new lipstick, nail polish or silver pump ;). Boring and casual are two different things. You are your statement. Make it count!
Own it Dolls. #casualmondaynationonathursday
xx










Skinnies and tshirt are from Dex and avaliable online or in store. Skinnies come in other colours at 69$ and Tshirt as shown 29$










































No comments:

Post a Comment