Wednesday 26 November 2014

Serious About The LBD

The holiday season has officially begun! Well, actually, if you are a member of my family the holidays begin with my grandmas birthday in Sept and roll action packed through to the new year. October is an especially busy one as my mom insists that we celebrate every day of her birthday month. I wonder when I will be permitted to adopt this tradition? So needless to say the little black dress is a must in our wardrobe. Eden and I (Eden is not only my shop mate but she is going to become my sister-in-law....I already think of her as my sister) went through all the LBD's in the store and came up with our favs. If your family celebrates for months on end like ours you will need to be able to grab these babies on a minutes notice and either glam them up or dress them down. So here we go..let's rock those LBD's girl!














Nothing better than the prefect little black dress. All available in store or on line. Xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment