Wednesday 13 May 2015

Statement Maker

Crazed over the beautiful statement necklaces we have in the shop.The sparkle, the shapes, the colour a little fashion bliss! It's all about showing your inner gems on the outside. Letting our personalities  make a statement. Adding these beautiful necklaces to the plainest of tees or favourite destroyed button down is like  whispering... "I can be all chill and laid back but I also want you to see me shine." You know that cute little dresses with these pieces are a no brainier but this blend of comfy and chic is so me. Tell me if you saw a girl wearing a destroyed denim shirt and the best metal necklace or maybe even a jewelled floral you wouldn't want to get to know her? I would. Do it dolls -make your statement. We all have one.  xx

















These and many more necklaces and earrings available in shop only. 19 - 45$














No comments:

Post a Comment