Thursday 21 May 2015

Season Opener

Season Opener




2015 Wedding season has officially begun at Faun Boutique!!!
This weekend I had the pleasure of travelling to Ottawa to do what I love and create some wedding hair for my dear friend, Cait. She is the first one in our group to "seal the deal". Cait deserves nothing but happiness and I am over the moon proud of her and the women she has become. I was so honoured to play such an important part in her special day. She was a superb piece in my high school puzzle and I am so grateful to still have her in my life.

above photo by Jennifer Moher Photography


 My partner in crime and main squeeze this weekend was the fabulous hairstyling gypsy, Krista Kayser. Girl, what would I have done without you this weekend!?!? She's the best, and I think we were separated at birth! We worked together flawlessly and got those babes ready for the day in record time. Krista you are truly a star and have an effortless talent that I admire. 



This long weekend was beyond amazing in so many ways. It was the perfect kick off to my wedding season. I couldn't have picked a better group of people to be surrounded by.
Kisses 
H


above photo by Jennifer Moher Photography




















No comments:

Post a Comment